Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Access Security Products Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Access Security Products Limited, we or us
Access Security Products Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8819730 whose registered office is at 44 Calvert Close, Greens Norton, Towcester, NN128DE;
User or you:
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Access Security Product Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Access Security Product Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.accesssecurityproducts.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. In these terms and conditions, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of these terms and conditions;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. 'including' is understood to mean 'including without limitation';
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
Third party websites and services
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Access Security Products Limited is the "data controller".
- We will retain any Data you submit for 3 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
10. Access Security Products Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Links to other websites
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- 14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
Functionality of the Website
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data. Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Access Security Products Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0. Security
- Data security is of great importance to Access Security Products Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Access Security Products Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
03 February 2014