This innovative door panel is brought to you by Farfisa Intercoms. It combines Farfisa’s usual Italian style and technological performance but with added security. This makes it ideal for buildings of multiple residences. In addition, Farfisa has kept accessibility issues in mind ensuring that this panel is user friendly to all visitors.
The Hero panel consists of a large 316L stainless steel panel with large steel keys and 6 Tamper Resistant Torx screws for flush mounting. This ensures the panel is vandal-proof. It is designed for Duo video systems with bus power supply which means it can programmed with up to 20,000 users and with maximum distances between external and internal units.
It is ideal for large complexes having a digital keyboard consisting of 14 large keys, with backlighting around each button. There is also a large, backlit graphic display, wide angle camera and status icons.
The Hero panel manages up to 500 users with individual passwords and can be connected to a Duo Proximity Reader Module. It has 2 independent outputs for an electric lock and a relay for an automatic gate or other lock.
When integrated with the XE2922 board, the Hero panel can be connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth using the Farfisa Smart Access and Farfisa Smart Dial apps. This allows for contactless control and no touch technology reducing the spread of viruses such as Covid-19.
- voice prompt for audio indication of the call or system status (in various languages, deactivated by programming)
- Raised large, backlit keys in Braille making the panel more accessible for visually impaired users
- Large backlit graphic display such as status icons which means it is visible even in dim lighting conditions
- Wide angel camera as standard for greater security giving a better view of visitors
- Integration of inductive loop for use with hearing devices.
To the touch, the sensation is robustness and elegance together, cold and smooth, modern and reliable. Hero will capture you.
Call 01327 358888 to speak to our friendly sales team for more information.